6.06.2010

the happiest place on earth


don and i are lucky enough to spend the summer in washington, dc--the happiest place on earth. don and i have both separately spent alot of time in dc (this will be my third summer there and don's second internship-ish), but we have never been there together! don is doing an internship with the rnc (republican national committee) where he will work with goptv. he started his internship last tuesday and so far is loving it. i will join him on thursday once school gets out for me. (thank you salt lake school district for choosing to remain in school substantially longer than any other school district in the state).

we will be spending the first half of our time there in alexandria, va and the second half of our summer will be spent in southern maryland with our good friends, the isaacsons. we are excited to have don's sister, lauren, come and visit us and my sisters, emily and allison, come too!

4 comments:

  1. Now the trick is to write on your blog fairly regularly. Let me know if you need my, Margo's, and Nora's blog addresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.meetthespencers.blogspot.com

    I used to be so good at keeping it updated, but facebook has ruined my blog!!!

    This will be a great way to stay in touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, you joined the blog world! Feel free to check out ours anytime: jamieandryanturner.blogspot.com
    Have a wonderful time in DC this summer! What a neat experience as newlyweds. I hope all goes well and you have a great time together. :) Make sure to keep up the posts and the pictures!! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I love that you are blogging. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete