9.14.2010

Men vs. Women

Yesterday as we were getting ready to go to school/work at some obscene hour (usually the 6 o'clock hour), I emerged out of the bedroom with one shoe on one foot and a different shoe on the other foot...I couldn't decide which one to wear.
Jen: Which shoes should I wear?
Don: The green ones.
Jen: They're both green.
Don: Oh. The ones that look green then.

Gotta love it! And no, this is not a sign I have too many shoes (even though they may or may not have taken over one of our bedroom closets...and some of our coat closet....and under our bed....).

1 comment:

  1. Actually it's Aunt Viki ~~ What is it with having lots of shoes? Personally I have 4 pair -- my new Sketcher Shape-Ups for work, last year's pair of work shoes for "dirty" jobs, and 1 black pair and 1 brown pair for church. The brown pair also double as everyday nicer shoes.

    ReplyDelete