5.28.2012

Buongiorno!

Today Don's parents, Jane and Ren Willie, left for Italia! They will be serving a two year mission (everyone is leaving us for missions this summer!) in Naples, Italy working with people on the military base. This has been a dream of Jane's for a long time, so while we are sad to see them go for two years, we are so, so excited for them. Luckily for us, we are able to email them regularly and Skype with them Sunday afternoons. However, I think that an in-person visit will be in order.

I am sorry to say that my picture-taking has taken a huge hit, so all I have to represent their departure are these Italian flag cookies that I made for Jane's going away party at school. (Yes, we work at the same school. Lauren (Don's sister) does too!).




**By way of an update, Jane and Ren have a fun blog with lots of pictures and great stories!
http://anzianoandsorellawillie.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment