3.21.2012

Well that's awkward...

The other night Don and I were heading over to the new house with our latest batch of supplies from Lowes (I am fairly certain we keep that place in business),and much to our delight the check engine light came on. So did the sliding hazard light (or whatever that car icon is) and the cruise control light started blinking. Fabulous! As we parked and I got out of the car I could smell gas. Even more fabulous. In true form, I start playng out the most dramatic scenarios in my head...such as the car exploding right then and there. We called the Subaru people and they insisted that the car be towed. Thus justifying in my mind even more that the car was going to explode any moment. The next day I was waiting to go into class when Don calls to tell me that the Subaru people called with a diagnosis. The reason I could smell gas is because the gas cap was unscrewed. Perfect. So glad that we didn't overreact or anything.....

1 comment: