2.10.2013

21 weeks


How far along? 21 weeks
Maternity clothes? Still mostly pants, some maternity t-shirts. Maternity leggings are THE BEST invention ever.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: I am sleeping pretty well. Although, I have had some very strange pregnancy dreams.
Best moment this week: Don felt the baby kick! It has just happened once, but hopefully he'll start feeling alot more movement.
Miss anything? Sleeping on my stomach
Movement: Lots and lots of movement. Usually at school when I am reading with small groups of kids (because I am actually sitting down) and at night.
Food cravings: avocados and anything salty! Mmm...
Anything making you queasy or sick? Luckily not this week. Hopefully we're done with that.
Gender: Boy
Symptoms: Lower back pain (prenatal yoga has been saving me).
Looking forward to: Feeling more movement and decorating the nursery!

1 comment:

  1. fun to read, and it will be fun for you to have to look back on!

    ReplyDelete