7.25.2010

Morgan & Blake's Wedding



A week and a half ago I had the chance to fly back to Utah for my friend, Morgan Brewer's, wedding. Morgan and I met a few years ago at the University of Utah when we were going through the Elementary Ed program. We had two of our summer classes together and have been friends ever since. We, along with Carol Davis (the third part of our trio), have been through alot together (college, student teaching, first year of teaching...plus everything that comes with being a twenty-something year old girl). This was the first wedding I had been to since Don and I were married, so it [naturally] brought back some nostalgic feelings. It was also fun to catch up with everyone and spend some time with my family before heading back to DC.

They were married at the Draper temple--beautiful!

Carol waiting outside of the temple.   
This picture doesn't fully capture how "friendly" Blake's nephew was being with Bailey, Morgan's sister.
Here they come, Mr. & Mrs. Taylor!
I loved her dress!  
Cute flower girl in her red polka dot dress.
Outside the temple.
At the reception.

Congrats to Morgan & Blake! We are excited to have another married couple to do things with!

No comments:

Post a Comment