7.22.2010

Post of Many Pictures, part 2

To continue with the fun, here is part two of the pictures. After this I will be caught up--glorious!

We have been lucky to have lots of visitors this summer, which has been so fun (and kept me entertained during the day). I think that between living here last summer and our visitors this summer, I can now officially become either a professional DC tourist, or a professional DC tour guide.

With my sisters, Emily & Allison at the American History Smithsonian
Elephant with the Metro map!
White House
White House & Tourist Child
Jefferson Memorial
You must indulge in cupcakes whilst in DC.
This is my favorite bench in all of DC (seriously). It's right by Tidal Basin in front of the FDR Memorial.
Hee hee. We got some strange looks. The story goes, Don was originally going to propose to me in DC, but things didn't end up working out that way. So, he just proposed again in DC this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment